As part of the City of Milwaukee’s Promise Zones Initiative, SOC is working with the Near South Side Community to help 50 youth and young adults, aged 14-24, to find summer and year-round employment.
If you would like to receive FREE employment support services from SOC, please fill out the registration form (below) and a staff person will contact you. Please note: we only have space for 50 youth/young adults, and will have to serve participants on a first-come, first-served basis. Participants from the following geographic area will be prioritized:
SOC Staff will work with youth/young adults to help them identify and apply for training and employment, including:
- Making referrals to employment partners who have already set apart youth/young adult jobs
- Providing information and resources about training and employment opportunities
- Making copies of documents needed for applications
- Assisting with the online applications
- Delivering materials to SOC employment partners
- Problem-solving as needed
If you are interested in applying for this program, please fill out the form (below) and a SOC staffer will get in touch with you shortly.